Saturday, April 3, 2010

Daddy's New Camera

I realized the other day, after downloading yet another batch of photos off of my new Canon T1i (for which I read all the reviews I could - which is why I opted to buy now instead of waitingg for the newer T2i - and shopped all over to get the best deal) that I essentially bought myself (with some help) a brand new camera to take pictures of Mason.

Now you might think to yourself, they already had a camera. True. We do. And it is a great one (a Canon Powershot G7). But it is a point and shoot. It leaves little control to the photographer. And you might say, there is the Xsi for quite a bit less. True. But I got this camera for about the same price as the Xsi. And I can shoot HD Digital Video.

You can argue with me, but as my mother/father/sister can attest, you will lose that argument (not because you are wrong, but because I will argue much longer than you are willing to and will therefore win by default). I bought the exact camera I wanted for a little less than I wanted. And it seems I bought it all just to take photos of Mason. Photos like this:
From Mason Michael Olivier