We had lunch in my office today. Although I thoroughly love my work (and most of the time, my job), having Audrey and Mason come in for lunch is one of the best things to my day. I get to be the excited one to have people coming to see me, as opposed to when I come home at the end of the day (usually winded from the ride) and they are excited to see me. I know it goes both ways both ways, but you get the idea.
Anyway, one of our rituals, after letting Mason roll about on the floor, have the legions of ladies come and visit Mason (he gets more visitors in my office than I do), and actually eating said lunch, we go out to the floor and weigh ourselves. We aren't obsessive/compulsive (Audrey, no comments from you, please) about our weight, but it is fascinating to see how much Mason gains on a little bit of mommy's milk each week.
We had been guessing that he was at or about 20 Lbs. We were close. He has hit the 19.5 mark. At least, in about 2 weeks, he will weigh more than the bird in the oven.